Start: Oct 5th, 2020
Start 3D printing efficiently in your clinic in one month
This course is a four-sessions on-demands of online lessons that covers the introductory aspects of implementing 3D printing at your practice including factors to choose an optimal printer, what you need beside the 3D printer, how to setup your lab, how to start and build your systems. Your team can join these sessions.
4 sessions of on-demand classes and one session of live discussion.
This course is great for those who would like to improve their existing workflow or implement 3D printing systems from scratch.
– Introduction to 3D printing technology and comprehensive review of desktop 3D printing technologies
– What are the pros and cons of DLP, SLA, MSLA/LCD printing technology?
– Basic review of software platforms for digital dental design
– Overview of how to setup a digital lab at your clinic and where to start
All the participants will be added to a private online platform to interact and further ask questions.
* 6 months access to the course materials after the course *
6 CE credits will be provided at the completion of this course.